Duties and Responsibilities:
- Give leadership and direction to the operations team in the region to attain corporate goal of Client Satisfaction, increase market share and profitability.
- Supervise and manage the activities of your core staff (Supervisors, Coordinators, office personnel) within your region.
- Develop and Implement operational strategies to improve the quality of service of the company.
- Tender in for more contracts and ensure that all contracts are properly serviced and maintained.
- Liaise and coordinate with clients to ensure good working relationship.
- Work as a team with your supervisors and coordinators to deliver corporate objectives.
- Your major “key performance indicator” will be zero complaints from clients to Management in all aspects of operations.
Qualification Required / Experience:
Interested applicant should be residents at Kumasi and its environs.
Two to three years’ experience in security and operations related field
How to apply (Contact Details):
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and Application letters to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 16th January, 2019